Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Cancer

Forwarded by Pastor Terry from Lorrie Goley:

I have a prayer request but thought because of Mom's Day i would text you and ask if you would pass this along to the prayer chain.  My dad 6 yrs old was recently diagnosed with stage IV inoperable Lung Cancer, there is no stage V.  It has left a mass in his left lower lung and has been found in the pleura surrounding the lungs.  He has never smoked and they are saying it is job related.  He is a healthy 86 yr old for being that age.  My sister, who knows the Lord, flew there and has been with him throughout the tests and diagnosis.  I will be going in June.  My main concern is his acceptance of Jesus as his personal savior.  Tomorrow, they are going to the Oncologist to learn of the treatment for this particular cancer and stage.  I realize God is above all rules and reigns.  
Most appreciative of prayer for my dad, John.

Pray for God's touch and allow the Holy Spirit to reach him and his heart, to bring healing and salvation.  Pray for the peace which surpasses all understanding for the family.

Blessings,
Pastor Jeff

--
The Fellowship at Weatherford
Prayer Team

No comments:

Post a Comment